CBT Distillate - Botanical
Cannabicitran, or CBT, is a hemp-derived rare cannabinoid that is quickly gaining consumer and scientific interest for its unique properties and potential benefits. Our CBT Distillate – Botanical is botanically derived using refinement methods void of chemical conversions for a more natural, high potency, low viscosity, free-flowing product.
CBT’s inherent low viscosity naturally resists crystallization while enhancing fluidity and stability without the use of diluents or cutting agents. For this reason, CBT is ideal on its own or as a natural anti-crystallization addition to product formulations requiring liquidity, such as with vape oils and cosmetics. Blending CBT with other cannabinoids, such as CBD, CBG or CBN can thin out the formulation and help prevent crystallization while benefitting from the Entourage Effect theory, with each cannabinoid’s distinct properties complementing and synergizing to provide a holistic, more comprehensive, well-rounded effect.
CBT Distillate _ Botanical Product Applications:
- Skincare – Serums, Creams, Masks etc.
- Topical – Creams, Lotions, Balms, Salves etc.
- Tinctures and Oils
- Capsules and Soft gels
- Edibles – Gummies, Chocolates and Other Confections
$375.00 – $6,000.00
Delivering What We Promise
Full panel ISO 17025 Accredited Third-Party Lab COAs for added confidence.
- ≥ 60% Pure CBT Guaranteed
- ≤ 0.3% THC (Federally Compliant)
- Minors – Variable
- Made in the USA – American Grown and Processed Industrial Hemp
- Fragrance – Mild Citrus and/or Pine-like
- Taste – Mild Terpene taste
- Color – Light Amber
- Shelf Life – 1 Year
It's About Trust
Our ISO 17025 accredited third-party lab tests every batch for cannabinoid profile, residual solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, microbial counts and mycotoxins per R68-37 assuring our products meet our quality standards as well as current federal and state regulations (read more).
The Promises We Speak Of Are The Results We Deliver.
The downloadable CBT Distillate - Botanical Product Specifications Sheet provides guaranteed minimum cannabinoid concentration levels and product characteristics you can count on with each order placed.
For your convenience, we have provided a CBT Distillate - Botanical Sell Sheet available for download to keep for yourself or share with others.
Thoughtful Packaging Secures Contents and Promotes Longevity
Our CBT Distillate is packaged in HDPE container to preserve freshness and shelf life by reducing light exposure and to help maintain temperature control. The screw-top lid keeps out excess oxygen and other potential contaminants as well as being tamper resistant. Our packaging comes with a label listing the Lot ID number, manufactured date and a QR code to access ISO 17025 accredited third-party CoA reports quickly.
CBT Distillate - Botanical offers The Opportunity To Lead The Market
Formulating with CBT Distillate - Botanical, a Botanically Derived Natural CBT Raw Ingredient
Originating from hemp, our proprietary refinement process separates and retains the highest potency of CBT available with other desirable cannabinoids from the cannabinoid-rich input material. CBT Distillate is refined without chemical conversion, resulting in a more natural, high CBT purity distillate with a molecular makeup that creates a low viscosity liquid, flowing very quickly with low resistance.
Learn More About CBT Distillate - Botanical
While CBT is structurally similar to the better-known cannabinoids CBD and THC, it has its own distinctive molecular structure and unique properties. As the dominant cannabinoid, product formulators can capitalize upon CBT’s specific effects and characteristics to differentiate themselves and satisfy consumer-led demand for innovative, natural solutions.
CBT has shown promising potential in supporting various aspects of health and well-being. Its interaction with the body’s endocannabinoid system may contribute to therapeutic effects, making it a valuable compound for formulators. Among interest of late arises the potential as an aromatase inhibitor discovered through molecular modeling and screening for anti-cancer activity in breast cancer (Source)
Frequently Asked Questions about CBD Full Spectrum Compliant Distillate
Red Mesa sells to product formulators, co-packers, distributors and other B2B customers. Wholesale CBT Distillate – Botanical can be purchased directly from our website or quoted at bulk CBT Distillate – Botanical wholesale pricing for larger quantities.
We offer CBT Distillate – Botanical in various quantities, from small quantities for R&D and small-scale formulation needs starting at 25 grams to larger volumes for commercial manufacturing in the hundreds of kgs. Our flexible ordering options allow you to choose the most appropriate volume for your requirements.
Yes, the third-party lab we send our batch-specific CBT Distillate – Botanical samples to has been inspected and has demonstrated operational competency with the ability to generate valid testing results to earn the ISO 17025 accreditation. This level of accreditation is vital for Red Mesa Science & Refining to extend confidence in the quality of our products to our customers. (read more)
Red Mesa Science & Refining has received and has maintained a comprehensive end-to-end ISO 9001:2015 certification. (read more)
Red Mesa Science & Refining is registered as a food facility with the FDA and subject to random inspections. (read more)
Yes, as a hemp processor in the state of Utah, we are required to adhere to cGMP requirements for dietary supplements and human food. (read more)
As a science-based, innovative company we collaborate with our customers providing valuable insight into helping choose the ideal cannabinoid characteristics, purity levels, blends etc. for their end product formulations. Please contact us to discuss your specific formulating needs.
Why Choose Red Mesa Science & Refining for Your Bulk Cannabinoid Raw Ingredients?
Prioritizing Quality Assurance – Quality is Central to Manufacturing CBD CBG Crystal Resistant Distillate
Quality Assurance is at the heart of our production process. We prioritize quality by operating under stringent guidelines to ensure our customers receive products that abide by regulations and meet or exceed industry standards.
Quality and Regulatory Compliance at the Forefront
- Strict Quality Management System – Under the guidance of ISO 9001:2015 certification and cGMP, our production processes are focused intently on optimal quality and safety.
- Higher Standards – Red Mesa is uniquely held accountable to adhere to both 21 CFR Part 111 (dietary supplements) and 21 CFR Part 117 (food and beverage) standards, furthering our commitment to ensuring our CBD CBG Crystal Resistant Distillate is of the highest quality.
- Internal Testing Protocols – We thoroughly examine, test and analyze the CBD CBG Crystal Resistant Distillate – High Minors material through to completion. Our team of onsite scientists and chemists perform routine analytical tests throughout production to uphold our promise to guarantee the consistent delivery of products to guaranteed specifications.
- ISO 17025 Accredited Trustworthy and Reliable COAs – Upon completion of manufacturing, final batch-specific testing is administered by an independent ISO 17025 accredited third-party laboratory. The resulting COAs provide added confidence in verifying cannabinoid potency and conformance regarding pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, mycotoxins and any other undesirable impurities.